Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa offers guests a myriad of options when it comes to dining, from authentic Italian to dry-aged Prime steaks to a gourmet buffet. The collection of nine restaurants and numerous bars and lounges offers excellent service, attention to detail and quality food for a great value. Whether looking for a quick snack or an elegant dining experience, visitors to Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa are sure to find exactly what they need to please their palates. Confirm hours of service
with the Red Rock Resort.
T-Bones Chophouse and Lounge is an upscale steakhouse, serving oversized dry- and wet-aged prime steaks, signature bone-in meats and fresh fish flown in daily. An extensive wine loft features more than 7,500 bottles. Cocktails can be enjoyed at the piano bar, on the outdoor patio or around the fire pit, overlooking the tranquil sandbar pool backyard area. Full bottle service also is offered on the patio. The interior dining room is furnished in rich red and brown tones with a cozy, clubby feel, complete with a suspended fireplace. Reservations recommended.
Sunday - Thursday 5 pm – 10 pm;
Friday & Saturday 5pm – 11pm
Happy Hour: 4pm – 7pm daily in the lounge.
Monday – Thursday 6pm – 10pm;
Friday & Saturday 7pm – 11pm
Masso Osteria From acclaimed chef, author and restaurateur Scott Conant comes a quintessential Italian eatery for local gourmands and travelers alike, Masso Osteria. Inspired by the rocky desert landscape that surrounds Summerlin — “Masso” is Italian for “boulder” — the restaurant captures the convivial spirit of a classic osteria, offering refined, craveable Italian fare in a lively setting. Among the craveable items on Masso's menu, you'll find signature items such as creamy polenta boscaiola (bacon, truffles, and mushrooms), wood-roasted clams casino (smoked bone marrow, stewed peppers, and bread crumbs), pasta al pomodoro, squid ink rigatoni (spicy crab, fresh squid ragu, and tomatoes), whole sea bass al forno (grilled vegetables and concentrated tomato glaze), ‘Tagliata di Manzo’ (pizzaiolo), lamb shank, steak fiorentina, and house-made stromboli. Reservations recommended.
Hours: Sunday - Thursday 5pm – 10pm; Friday & Saturday 5pm – 11pm
Social Hour: 4pm – 6pm Sunday-Friday in the lounge
Hearthstone Created by Chef Brian Massie and The Light Group, Hearthstone Kitchen & Cellar offers guests carefully crafted house-made fare from the highest quality sourced ingredients. At the heart of Hearthstone’s comfortable, eclectic interiors stand two rustic wood-burning ovens where savory, authentic dishes are freshly roasted every day. Chef Massie’s menu reflects a simple and pure approach to refined cuisine that honors and respects food. Enjoy artisanal salads, shared plates, charcuterie selections and signature entrees made from scratch, while also indulging in wine from Hearthstone’s impressive wine list. Reservations recommended.
Hours: Sunday – Thursday 5pm – 10pm; Friday & Saturday 5pm – 11pm
Brunch: Sunday 10:30am – 2pm
Happy Hour: Monday – Friday 5pm – 7pm
Private Cellar: Thursdays 8pm – 10pm (RSVP required)
Libre Mexican Cantina: a new lively restaurant from Clique Hospitality, is set to bring zesty traditional Mexican dishes with a modern flair to Red Rock Resort and Casino. Helmed by acclaimed chef Brian Massie, cuisine will incorporate everything that's loved about Mexican food, including fresh ingredients, herbs and spices and bold flavors. With its Las Vegas locals-friendly location, Libre will include a vibrant atmosphere and the impeccable service that Clique is known for. Reservations recommended.
Hours: Sunday – Thursday 4pm – 10pm; Friday & Saturday 4pm – 12am
Happy Hour: Daily 4pm – 6pm
• Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que: Slow-smoked barbeque, flavorful appetizers, soups,
salads, burgers, sides and desserts, served with a large helping of down-home and
friendly service. Reservations accepted.
Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 11am-10pm, Friday & Saturday: 11am - 11pm
Happy Hour: Monday – Friday 3pm – 7pm; Daily 9pm – Close
Live Entertainment: Saturdays 7pm – 11pm
Yard House features American fusion fare and one of the world’s largest selections of drafts (an impressive 130 beers will be on tap). The extensive menu of American fusion cuisine has more than 100 items. Whether you're in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale or seared Ahi and chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Walk-in only.
Hours: Sunday – Thursday 11am - 12am; Friday & Saturday 11am – 1am
Happy Hour: Monday – Friday 3pm - 6pm; Sunday – Wednesday 10pm – Close
Grand Café is a dramatic departure from a traditional coffee shop. This 24-hour casual American bistro serves a variety of fun appetizers, burgers, pizzas, salads and entrées, as well as all-day breakfast. In addition, the café features a coffee and dessert bar. Fresh-baked pastries and artisan breads also are available for dining in or to carry out. Walk-in only.
Hours: Open 24 hours a day
Feast Buffet a favorite among guests, with freshly prepared food offerings in a live-action cooking environment with flavors from around the world, including Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, BBQ, American and Italian specialties; an extensive soup and salad bar; and a dessert selection, that includes homemade gelato and ice creams. Tastefully decorated with stonework, Venetian plaster and water features, the buffet can seat up to 600 people and encourages guests to relax in a comfortable, residential-like setting. Walk-in only. Hours/Pricing below. *Children under 2 are free.
Breakfast: Mon–Fri 8am–10:45am;
Lunch: Mon–Fri 11am–3:30pm;
Dinner: Sun–Thurs 3:30pm–9pm;
Brunch: Sat–Sun 8am–3:30pm;
Prime Rib/Shrimp Dinner: Fri & Sat 3:30pm–9pm;
• 8 Noodle Bar features a menu with touches of Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese and Thai cuisines. Dishes are made using fresh ingredients blended with authentic preparations, including thick, rich broths, and a special emphasis on noodle and rice bowls. Walk-in only.
Hours: Sunday – Thursday 11am – 11pm;
Friday & Saturday 11am – 12am
Food Court & Casual Eateries: Starbucks Coffee, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Villa Pizza, Capriotti’s, Panda Express, Rubio’s, FatBurger, Ben & Jerry’s, Auntie Anne’s Pretzels; Grid Iron Grill (near Poker Room)
Lounges & Bars
Be treated like a VIP at one of our sizzling Las Vegas bars or lounges and enjoy the best nightlife in Sin City! Featuring live music, the hippest DJs in town and seductive drink specials, our nightclubs will turn an ordinary evening into a night worth remembering! For the best of Las Vegas nightlife, be sure to stop by Red Rock Resort.
• Rocks Lounge: Always one of the coolest Las Vegas hangouts, Rocks Lounge has live music almost every night of the week, plenty of room to dance and mingle, and lush VIP booths for when you want to escape the crowd.
• Lucky Bar: In the center of Red Rock’s gaming floor you’ll find Lucky Bar, one of our latest nightlife offerings. Providing plush, ultra-modern furnishings, a relaxed atmosphere and highly skilled bartenders – Lucky Bar is the perfect stop for a break from the gaming floor.
• T-bones Bar: Our steakhouse serves super creative cocktails and magnificent martinis, with live entertainment and poolside patio with firepit.
Social Hour: 4-7 PM daily
Live Entertainment: Wednesday and Thursday Cali Tucker 5:00PM; Friday and Saturday Cali Tucker 6:00PM
• Hearthstone Live Entertainment: Hearthstone Kitchen & Cellar offers guests pure, carefully crafted house-made fare from the highest quality sourced ingredients. At the heart of Hearthstone’s comfortable, eclectic interiors stand two rustic wood-burning ovens where savory, authentic dishes are freshly roasted every day.
Live entertainment: Fridays & Saturdays at 7 p.m.
• Onyx Bar: Kick back and swirl your cocktail with friends at one of the cooler bars in Las Vegas. Located across from T-bones Chophouse, our Las Vegas lounge has room at the bar for meeting someone new as well as plush seating for an intimate conversation with friends. Las Vegas cocktails are served seven days a week.
Social Hour Daily: 5 – 7 p.m.
Live Entertainment: Friday & Saturday: 9 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Must be 21 years or older. Management reserves all rights.
• Lobby Bar: At the base of the two staircases from the casino floor to the hotel reception is the Lobby Bar where you can unwind beneath a Swarovski crystal chandelier while enjoying a cocktail. This casual area is great to meet with friends before heading to dinner at one of Red Rock’s great restaurants, or while waiting for your room to be prepared after checking in.
• Sports Book Bar: At the entrance to the Sport Book this bar combines all the action of the Sport Book with the comfort of the finest lounges. This lounge features a VIP section overlooking the entire Sport Book, perfect for watching the game while enjoying your favorite beverage.
The Ideal Bowling Bar: Located in the heart of the largest luxury bowling center, this bar has all you need. One of Las Vegas' premier bowling destinations, Red Rock Lanes has designed a unique bar that lets you decide to stay in the action or simply watch the strikes.
Poolside Drinks & Table Games: Sandbar offers great drinks at the pool's edge. After treating yourself, enjoy the blackjack tables before jumping into the pool.
Walking distance from Red Rock Resort & Casino
Downtown Summerlin is an exceptional shopping center located near Las Vegas. A vibrant outdoor mall that's home to 125 stores and restaurants and events year-round. This area is ~5-minute walk from the Red Rock Resort.